Insourceon was created by a group of people who have over 40 years of experience in the HR and Staffing Industry. We realized that the way companies do business was changing and will continue to change. We saw the need for HR to move from an administrative role to a strategic role and we have seen the challenges companies face trying to move HR from an administrative function to a strategic function. The challenge for most businesses is that HR is not your core mission. It is for Insourceon. At Insourceon, we are business people who happen to specialize in HR. Allowing us to focus on the HR mission allows you to focus on your core mission and together we will reach your business objectives.
The human resource functions include responsibility for recruitment and hiring, compensation and benefits, training and development, legal compliance, discipline, and employment termination. Today’s typical HR department performs duties in three major areas:
- Transactional work that is administrative and primarily for the benefit of individuals.
- Tactical work that is solution-focused and primarily for the benefit of employee work groups.
- Strategic work that is long-term, linked to one or more business goals, involves multiple solutions, and benefits specific business units, the entire organization and company clients.
Your company’s core business mission is likely not HR, but you would like HR to be a strategic partner while continuing to maintain the transactional part of their function. That is where Insourceon becomes not a company that you have outsourced the HR function to, but a strategic partner to your organization. We work alongside of you and become a part of the team.
Listed below are the varying services we can provide. We can provide any one or combination of services based on your need.
Talent Acquisition and Hiring:
Many recruiting firms simply take a description and send resumes until they hit the mark. Our approach is different. Our goal is to infuse our efforts exclusively with your organization, help cultivate effective descriptions that target the talent you need and help you design an informative on boarding process that that equips your new hires with the information they need to get started and make an impact. We work closely with you to devise an overall recruitment strategy by identifying potential resources for industry talent, expanding the company’s reach for sourcing candidates and building a brand to attract applicants.
- Job analysis and descriptions
- RPO and contract recruiting services
- Placement services
HR Services and Ad Hoc Servicing:
- Payroll Services
- Benefits Administration and Comp (Salary/Incentive Programs): The expense of benefits is on the rise. We can help you identify areas to reduce costs, improve offerings, and gain an advantage over competitors in your industry.
- Orientation & New Hire Programs
- Performance Evaluation & Management
- HR Compliance
- Management Training Programs
- Employee Relations
- Employee Training & Development
- Recognition & Employee Loyalty Programs
- Outplacement Services
- HR Needs Assessment
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys
- Employee Files Management
- Review/Development of Termination Process
- Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Customized employee handbooks and employment policies reviews
- Job description development
- New hire processing and reporting
- Web-based electronic file maintenance
- Policies and procedures manual development
- Human resources best practices
- Pre-employment screening
- Advice and assistance on hiring, firing and disciplinary actions
- Assistance with sexual harassment investigations and resolution
- Managing and attending hearings for EEO, unemployment, wage and hour claims on your behalf
- Detailed management reports
- Custom reporting
- Sick, vacation and PTO tracking
- Processing of employee liens, loans and garnishments
- Labor distribution and job costing
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Vendor Management Services
Strategic Staff Development and Workforce Management/Analytics (Talent Management and Workforce Performance):
Talent is finite. Companies have to vie in a competitive marketplace for top employees. It’s not just a matter of sourcing and hiring the best; companies must fundamentally position themselves to train talent, create a path for career development, and cultivate the loyalty of their employees. In essence, just as marketing helps you develop your corporate brand identity we will help you build your employment brand identity. How are you selling your company to current and potential employees?
Professional Training and Development:
- Technology adoption
- Employment Marketing
- Smart Interviewing, hiring management training